Please feel free to comment on your stay at Tallahatchie Flats.
- We had a great stay here!!! The blues crew, switzerland (www.bluescrew.ch) -
- We rented the Palo Alto for a night Valentine's Weekend. It was a good place to visit we will be back next time we will stay in the Miss Aubrey's flat. Enjoyed the getaway. Thanks again, had fun. Valerie Eldridge -
- My girlfriend and I stayed here for a night. We drove all the way up from New Orleans to stay here. As tiring as the drive was, it was totally worth it! What a place. I would love to come back and spend more time here! Thanks yall. From TEXAS! Preston Ragsdale -
- It was perfect - RJ just over the grove of trees at Zion, full moon out, and not a sound but the crickets. This is the place to stay to let it all loose and let the spirit of the blues flow free. Y'all are great! Scott Palumbo -
- A great place to stay, very comfortable & quiet. Don't visit this area and stay in a bland chain motel! Tim L. -
- We rented the Palo Alto for July 4th weekend and what a wonderful weekend it was! This is such a great place to stay! We had more room than we expected and the peace and quiet was well needed. Michelle Cranford -